Translate

Tuesday 10 February 2015

This time last year...

I was shuffling around with a huge bump, getting nervous and excited with every twinge or twang as my due date drew closer and closer.


Right now, at this moment in time, I am sat at the kitchen table watching a blackbird devour some cheese I have just put on the bird table.

The LO is asleep. Although not for long...

It is a gloomy but mild day. We shall take a walk in a while once he has woken up and chased the cat around the house for a bit. I have spotted a big Pine Tree in the park and want to collect some of the pine cones for my insect hotel...






I plan to use an old wine rack for the frame and have been busy collecting twigs, bamboo canes, seed heads and terracotta tiles.

Much to do.


Much to do around the house...





Much to do in the garden...



I need to buy some new gardening boots...






Although I may treat myself to a pair of wellies.

I don't have a pair of wellies, and am not sure how comfortable they would be for gardening.

Though I could just leave them by the back door so it looked like I had been busy in the garden when I was actually having a sneaky nap when The LO did...




Muddy Boots x 

No comments:

Post a Comment