Translate

Monday 6 February 2017

The time has come...







I have enjoyed writing about my garden.

Writing about my failed attempts at being 'a creative'.

Writing about the 'treasures' I have found in skips...

It was a nice way to spend my evenings.

Alas...my evenings are now no longer really my own to do with as I wish.

Such is life with a Little One.

And a dog.

I don't know if I mentioned that we re-homed a dog?

She is mostly Red Setter, mixed with Springer Spaniel and Border Collie.

So very very...energetic.

She was a teeny tiny puppy no bigger than my foot when we re-homed her from Dog's Trust - she is now almost a year old.

The Little One and The Dog are thick as thieves.

I don't think that the cat will ever forgive me.

My first insult to the poor old cat was bringing Little One home from the hospital.

Then a few years later a dog turned up.

I often feel that she is planning my slow agonising demise when I catch her staring at me from up high somewhere.

Life is still very much all about having 'Muddy Boots'- just no longer from gardening - more from walking The Little One and The Dog through the woods.

I no longer really 'garden'.

I struggle to find the time (and the energy).

I rarely have the time to read blogs, let alone write one.

So I feel the time has come to say 'Good Night' a final time.

I hate it when I enjoy reading a blog...and then all goes silent and you are never really sure if the author has gone to live on the moon, joined the circus, or got lost in the Bermuda Triangle...

So Thank You for reading, Best Wishes and Good Night x


















1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your life, save blogging for another time! Life is precious.

    ReplyDelete